Saturday, March 23, 2013

A Very Merry Christmas Eve!


Hank & my momma celebrating their first Xmas together! Hopefully they'll have many more!

My silly cousins!

Dean having a snack with my cousin, Angie & my Aunt Sharon

The snack table.....

Isn't she beautiful???? 


I love this picture :) 

Cousin Tia helping the little ones put together a train set

aaaand another tree pic! This time the tree of choice is my aunt Sharon's! 

Beautiful family....inside & out! Meet the Gipsons! AKA my fabulous cousins!

Our little bundle of joy! haha Memphis hates this.....


Trevor & Anna

Me & my cousin Timaaaaay ;-)


The winner of the annual LCR competition!

It's game time people! Cheesin' with my cousin Cam

My baby girl ain't a baby anymore :-(

Let the gambling begin....LCR style!



My sweet Grandma Richardson opening her gifts

I love this picture.  This marks a truly happy day for me!


Dad



Dean caught me smiling at my grandma ;-) I'm glad we have this! She is just wonderful...



I was hogtied. Merry Christmas to all! lol
Eating, gambling, talking, laughing, games & more eating pretty much sums up holidays with my families! 
                                       




No comments:

Post a Comment