Saturday, March 23, 2013

:::Christmas Vacation:::Days 4&5




On the 4th day of our Christmas vacation we drove down to my hometown. This area of Missouri is known fondly as "The Bootheel" because it is the little southeast portion of Missouri that hangs down into Arkansas and looks like, yes you guessed it, A BOOT! Enough with geography & onto the stuff that warms my heart...family.
The photo on the left is the day Dean & I brought Memphis home from the kennel. He was barely 6 pounds and fit perfectly nuzzled on my chest. The photo on the right is our drive to the bootheel where Memphis THINKS he is still a chest-sized pup! No matter how big he gets he'll always be my little baby :)

Here are the boys after a delicious Mexican feast! ::Eian, Trevor & Dean::

My nephew sporting his new under roos! I think it's safe to say that he likes them ;-)

Here's all of us together! ::Mom, sister, niece, nephews, myself & my man::

And here are the girls: Kenzie, myself, momma Jan & my sister, Dawnelle.

Giddy like a little girl at my dad's house! Christmas 2012 was truly one of the most magical Christmas celebrations I have ever had!

Dean & I posing in front of Dad & Sherry's tree!



oooo la la!!!! Somebody got some new boots!!! I wear these nearly everyday! LOVE THEM! If you don't have UGGS, you MUST get some! There are the most comfy shoes in the world...your toes will thank you! (too expensive? save a little bit at a time and treat yourself once your raised enough moolah! sometimes things are even more special when you know you've worked really hard to obtain them!)

aaaaah what a handsome face :-) that's the face I love, ladies & gents!

Me & my Poppa Steve! I'm nice and cozy in the sweatsuit they got my from Vicky's Secret!

This is little Cinni Mini! Isn't she precious?! She is a tiny little long-haired wiener  puppy that I was hoping could be a baby sister to our Memphis (puggle) buuuut Memphis was not thrilled about her. For some reason he doesn't like little dogs, but she LOVED him. I still get to see her since he lives with my dad & stepmother! (they have two other wiener dogs named JoJo & Buddy who are adorable as well!)




No comments:

Post a Comment