Sunday, March 24, 2013

a Z family Christmas!



We've finally made it! Christmas Day with the Z's!  Unfortunately I am still new to this blogging site so none of my pics are in order. Since I'm so far behind, I'm not going to worry with it! So please, just enjoy & forgive my  "outoforderness." This is the first Christmas (2012) I got to celebrate with the Zeligman family so it was a very special occasion for me! 


Me & Barkley (Tori & Daniel's puppy). Who does he remind you of? If you said ToTo from the Wizard of Oz, DING DING DING...you are CORRECT! :-) I love him.

Zeligman family Christmas 2012
The whole family: Marie, Nathan, Dean, me, Tori, Daniel, Jackie & Walter

Christmas crackers!

This is a glimpse into what our 2012 Christmas card was all about....yep....this is real.


After a full day of food, music & presents, the 4 of us went to go see Les Miserables!!!! Ah May Zing!


Meet me under the mistletoe....or by the pretty window for a kissing picture....lol


BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!!!!


Me & TorTor waiting in line at the movies! PS I'm wearing my new Xmas top that she gave me!

Two Z's & Two Guitars :-) it's a recipe for awesomeness!


Tori & Danny's main tree!

Santa brownies made by Tori!

Our tree!

Cookies!!!!!!!! (made by tori, of course!)

Tori & Danny's OTHER tree!

Tori= super wife. super host. super sis. super entertainer. super friend!!! love her.



Cutie Pie Berkley!

Uncle Dean & Nathan!




Santa's Little Helper!

Two Bad Dudes with some Tats!


Christmas Crackaaaahs!


Hobbit & Walter stopping to smile for the camera before popping their Christmas cracker!


Christmas Kings!


Poppa Z!

Go Marie Go!!!!


Pretty as a princess!


Danny is very excited about his new crown! lol


None of the notes made sense to us....lol


King of the castle!!!!




Jackie was nearly brought to tears with this gift from Dean. He took a photo from when she was a little girl, restored it, added color & put it on canvas. Truly a beautiful & thoughtful gift!

Matching scarves...and crowns!!!!


What can we say? The man loves some Nerds! haha


"oooooo peanut butter peanut brittle" said in a way that only the Hobbit can! :-) 


Meet the Z's!!! :-) First Christmas as a husband & wife AND the first time hosting a family gathering in their new home! Well done ya'll! 

Yay for fun tights!!!!! 

Dean & I had our own gift exchange at home on Christmas morning. Out of all the wonderful gifts, I'd have to say that my infinity ring is the winner!  It matches the bracelet I had engraved for him. I haven't taken the ring off since he slipped it onto my finger!  We call it a "space saver" :-) Christmas 2012 was simply MAGICAL! We got to travel to my hometown to enjoy some time with my side of the family & then come back to Branson to have my very first Christmas with the Zeligman's! It was a holiday full of love & laughter which only makes me believe even more that FAMILY is truly the greatest gift of all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment