Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Japan 2013



Stephi Shoog Richardson. Dean Zeligman
In January, 2013 I got to visit a magical place called: TOKYO, JAPAN! I honestly never thought I wanted to visit that area of the world but after having been there, it's easily one of my most favorite places. The shopping is amazing. The people are so wonderful, gracious & respectful. The food is top notch. The sights are incredible. Everything was so clean & ran so efficiently! I had the most amazing time walking the busy streets which were so calm and quiet. It  felt as if we were on a movie set! My love was my own personal tour guide so I consider myself to be very lucky! :) I've picked out some of of my favorite photos of our trip...ENJOY! 
Stephi Shoog Richardson. Dean Zeligman
This Ferris Wheel Yokohama Bay was breathtaking! It is fully enclosed so that you feel safe & get to enjoy that amazing view of the city & the ocean!

Stephi Shoog Richardson. Dean Zeligman
Here we are after a full day of shopping! So many lights...so many people...so many things in my shopping bag! haha

I found some pretty crazy threads! Gotta love Panda Pants!



Stephi Shoog Richardson. Dean Zeligman
Enjoying a delicious meal with our friends!

Stephi Shoog Richardson, Dean Zeligman, Dean Z as Elvis, Ghost & Suze
Our dancing pals!

LOVE all the drinks available! There are vending machines everywhere and you can get basically anything you want - hot or cold!

This is Shibuya Junction. You may recognize this area from many movies! Look at all those people!
This was gifted to me by a very sweet lady at one of Dean's shows!
5 whole floors of FOREVER 21!!!!! 
Stephi Shoog Richardson. Dean Zeligman
Riding the train :) Gotta love public transportation! I would have been lost if it weren't for Dean! It's pretty tricky to navigate around a big city especially when the first language isn't the one you speak! BUT...we did it! I wish we had public transport here in Branson!
I found a little harajuku girl! Isn't she cute? 
The Ferris Wheel!
Dean found himself a new outfit! WOW!!!

Stephi Shoog Richardson. Dean Z as Elvis. Dean Zeligman
I'm a proud girlfriend! This was one of my favorite venues, Memories Live!
Stephi Shoog Richardson. Dean Zeligman
Enjoying a nice ferris wheel ride in Yokohama!
Stephi Shoog Richardson. Dean Zeligman. Dean Z
Where are we going?!?!

Enjoying the view....

Stephi Shoog Richardson. Dean Zeligman. Dean Z as Elvis
After Dean's gig at King Creole Cafe!
Stephi Shoog Richardson. Dean Zeligman. Dean Z
Since we don't have BR here in Branson, we had to fly all the way to Japan for some! mmm mmmm mmmmmm
Stephi Shoog Richardson. Dean Zeligman. Dean Z
Kisses in the sky....

Being able to read Japanese would be helpful, but he managed! Great job, Dean!

Chicken nuggets for breakfast?!

This is how the Japanese do McDonalds! 

Stephi Shoog Richardson. Dean Zeligman. Dean Z
Love. So thankful he brought me along for this amazing journey! Wrapped up in his arms is my favorite place to be, though ;-)

This little cutie goes by the name ELBOW, which means Elvis Boy! He is the furry baby of our friends Ghost & Suze.

Dean Zeligman. Dean Z. Stephi Shoog Richardson
Oh just hanging out in one of the most famous vintage stores in the world: Jacks! Rockabilly at it's finest!

Stephi Shoog Richardson.  Dean Zeligman. Dean Z
We sure do look happy :-D 

Dean Zeligman. Dean Z. Stephi Shoog Richardson
After Dean's gig at the Peanuts Bowl! He's just so talented!

Stephi Shoog Richardson. Dean Zeligman. Dean Z
Two thumbs up for Shibuya, Shinjuku & Harajuku!!!

Feelin funky in my Japanese clothes! 

Row upon row of bikes! You NEVER see this in America!




No comments:

Post a Comment