Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Vacation: Day 2



On day 2 of our Christmas Vacation/Break, we decided to have some friends over to the house to play music, make s'mores, play RockBand & just hang out! It was such a good night & really our first time having friends over to the house since we moved into it in August of this year! Our family comes over frequently, but this is our first "party"! I'm proud to say it was a SUCCESS!!!! 


Here we have myself with miss Courtney Lane Beth & Caitlin Brady chillin' by our fireplace turned s'more roasting station due to the FREEZING cold weather outside!

Apparently I'm feeling like a bad mamma jamma! Court is all smiles!

Hooray!!!! We must have done something right because that it pure joy on our faces! WE LOVE ROCKBAND!

Cait Brady & I getting down Beatles style!  That girl loves some Beatles!

Martin Bennett of the UK is a recent transplant in the good ole U S of A! He is a singer/dancer at the King's Castle Theatre here in Branson, MO! I, Stephi Shoog, am in the middle & that's my good buddy Caitlin Brady on my arm, photography extraordinaire! She owns Cait Brady Photography!

Me & my baby cuddling by the fire. I love being wrapped up in his arms!

Here we have Dean & Mckenna in her cute little hat!

Hostess & Host of the night! So much fun having people over!

KISSES! I love this man.

All the ladies!!! Cait, Court, myself & Mack! Loved having all these gals over to the house! They are all such fun, sweet, unique, creative & beautiful girls!

Brent, Martin, Charles & Court! Lots of laughs with these kids!

It's not a party until there's a uke jam!

Having a ball! Mack on guitar, Maples on drums & we have Court & Cait cheering them on!


The perfect end to a wintry night is a good old fashioned s'more roasting! Thanks to all of our friends who came to have some laughs with us! I loved every minute!


No comments:

Post a Comment