Sunday, December 16, 2012

Release the Kraken!

The Kraken was definitely released last night kids!
Performing at the Skye Bar & Grill for the first time, the boys rocked the house!






How do I even begin to explain the Kraken? haha I guess you could say it's a group of crazy young cuties that play all the awesome randomness from high school that you thought you never wanted to hear again...and then some! haha Comprised of Dean Z, Danny Z, the Mango, Chris Bustillos & Dino...these guys ROCK!  "Like" their page on facebook and book them for your party!  You can thank me later ;-)







Me & the lovely Miss Caitlin Brady.  She's a sweetheart & a very talented photographer!  Look her up on facebook: CAIT BRADY PHOTOGRAPHY




Me & My long lost friend, Mindy Silcox!  I've known this little gal since 1998 when we were just babies in high school!  Her and her boyfriend, Ron Safa, run Skye Bar here in Branson, MO!  I'm so proud of her! 



It has been such a busy weekend!  Two shows a day plus Gimps & Kraken...we are pooped and really looking forward to some time off!  Just two more days of shows and then a week off for Christmas!  I cannot wait to share all of our Christmas adventures with you!  Oh, I guess I forgot to mention in the introduction that Dean & I are performers for a living in a show called Legends in Concert.  'Til next time, friends! XOXO  












No comments:

Post a Comment