Friday, December 14, 2012

Nutella Swirl Cupcakes!!!

This year I've come to realize that I LOVE TO BAKE!!!  I find most of my recipes on Pinterest and luckily I have only had one failure (so far! haha).  This is my most recent baking experiment and it's main ingredient is one of our faves: NUTELLA!  Does mean you can eat these cupcakes for breakfast???  My answer to you is, "WHY NOT?!"  :) Here ya go kiddos:

WHAT YOU WILL NEED~
1/4 cup butter at room temp
1/4 cup canola oil or mild vegetable oil
3/4 cup sugar 
3 large eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup Nutella at room temp

HOW IT'S DONE~
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F

In a medium bowl, beat the butter, oil and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.  Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.

In a small bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder and salt; add to the butter mixture and beat on low speed just until combined.  The batter will be thick!

Divide the paper between 12 paper-lined muffin cups.  Drop a spoonful of Nutella in each and then swirl with a pointy object (like a bamboo skewer or knife).

Bake for 25-30 min

TAH DAH!!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment