Saturday, December 15, 2012

The GIMPS stole Christmas!!!

HO!HO!HO!  Last night was so much fun I couldn't wait to share!  My boyfriend's band, DEAN Z & THE GIMPS, played a gig here in Branson, MO at a little place called THE UPTOWN CAFE.  It's been a few months since my last rockabilly fix so it was crazy fun to get dolled up and go dancing with my friends!  I'll be posting some videos on Youtube so you can share in the good times as well, but for now, I've got photos!  These days it seems like the club scene with only a guy/girl behind a laptop has taken over, which is great if you like that sort of thing.  Personally,  I'd much rather rock out to a live band!  There is just nothing better than live music...in my opinion ;-)  


WHO ARE THE GIMPS?
I'm glad you asked ;-)  DEAN Z & THE GIMPS are a rockabilly & surf band based out of little ole Branson, 'MissourAH'!  We've got Dean on the lead vocals & guitar, but my talented baby also plays the drums & bass...and pretty much any musical instrument he gets his hands on.  His brother, Danny, is a monster lead guitar player!  He is a truly gifted guitarist and vocalist.  Brent holds down the sax along backup vocals.  Slim is our resident bass man as well as vocalist.  And lastly there is the driving force of any band...the drummer!  Dino kindly filled in for our normal beat master, Les.  If you'd like THE GIMPS  to play at your party, club, or event you can contact me through this blog or contact Dean Zeligman via facebook.  Go and "like" their page if you get the chance! :-)


HERE ARE SOME PICS FROM THE NIGHT:
First up ~ Me & My baby before the gig!  I'm sporting my "Bettie Page" look (which I will be posting a tutorial for) and Dean is lookin' pretty darn handsome in that Santa hat! :-)




Would ya look at that?!  My very own Santa!!!  And he isn't sportin a beard and belly! WHEW! hahaha...or should I say, hohoho?



Kats & Kittens....it is my pleasure to introduce you to DEAN Z & THE GIMPS...CHRISTMAS STYLE!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment