Monday, December 17, 2012

Diary of a Furry Baby




Diary of a Furry Baby
This is one of my most favorite photos in our massive collection of pictures. Dean & I just enjoying some snuggle time with our brand new addition to the family...MEMPHIS!


There's our little bubba playing with daddy for the very first time.  This was the first time we saw him come out of his shell and reveal his personality...and boy, there is A LOT of personality there!


This melts my heart everytime. One of the sweetest moments of my life. He laid on my chest for the whole drive home & was just so calm and laid back. It was an act! hahaha P.S. He came from Osage Ridge Kennels in Augusta, MO and is a PUGGLE,in case anyone is looking! Adoption is the best way to go, but we wanted to start with baby and raise him together :) When we decide to get Memphis a brother or sister, we will most definitely adopt!


This is our first nappy nap together. This sweet little moment didn't happen again until just about a week ago and I am so thankful! I love it when I've got my boys cuddled up next to me. It's my heaven!



Memphis just chillin in the backyard. This boy loves to be outside! 


This is what Dean affectionatly calls the "awkward alien stage." hahaha He had a skinny neck and big head...but still, he's the most adorable thing in the world, yes?


Bye Bye, Ball....


Hello, Bone!


Spoiled.



Just going on a little drive with mommy and daddy! No big. ;)


His very first sweater! I loved this one, but he quickly out grew it! He started at 6lbs and has grown to 21 or so! He will be 7 months old on January 1st, 2013! Time flies!


My babes.



Uh, oh...Blue Boy lasted a whole 24hours. 



First Walk!


Greatest. Picture. Ever.
(He likes to sit like a human and we love it!)


Peekaboo!



My gorgeous man & My adorable boy! I am one lucky lass that's FO SHO!


Squishy Face!!!


Dean & I dressed up as Bella & Edward of Twilight to hand out candy on Halloween so it was only fitting that Memphis play the role of Jacob. lol I love this picture so freakin much!


Look guys! I can touch my tongue to my nose!


The intense stare we know & love from Mr.Memphis!


I love my little family with my whole heart. This was a really beautiful day off! In this pic we are outside of Billy Bob's Dairyland, or as I like to call it: YUMMY DELICIOUSNESS. The Burgers are ridiculously good!


Dean & Memphis at the landing. This was his first time & he was quite the hit!


Juuuuuust practicing some balancing tricks...lol


This is right before we said bye bye to Memphis' balls. He went in for the snip!


Even big boys need help from momma sometimes!


XOXOXOXOXO



Laying in the hammock with daddy! This was definitely a first.


aaaaaahhhh snuggle time! I am beyond happy that he loves to lay on me again!



He's having a face-off with the piggy...who will win???




The sweetest face in the world.




The cutest reindeer of them all! We were laughing so hard I nearly peed my pants! This is just a preview of the Christmas pics I'll be sharing very very soon! :)

In the past I haven't had a good track record with animals. I've always found it very difficult...because IT IS. This time was so different and that's probably because I'm in a much better place in my life & I have the most amazing partner in the world! Please do not bring an animal into your home and make he or she a part of your family if you have no intention on forever. This sweet little angel has been the biggest blessing to our life together. We cannot picture our life without him in it. Seeing his personality grow and learning to speak his language with actions rather than words has been the most amazing experience. If you are in the Branson area and have a furry baby in your household I highly recommend you giving THE DOG GUY: DAREN PAPPAS a call! Also, if you have a heart for animals and want to help, please go and "like" the PAWS & HANDS UNITED page on Facebook. This is only the beginning of our extraordinary adventure with little Memphis & we are looking forward to many many more years with him! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment