Thursday, December 20, 2012

::Quick & Easy Christmas Snack::

::Quick & Easy Christmas Snack::


These little treats are super simple & all you need are a few basic ingredients:
*Ritz Crackers
*Baker's white chocolate squares or almond bark (which I prefer). I used white chocolate for this particular batch & I didn't like it as much as the almond bark, but I'm not a big white chocolate fan.
*Peanut Butter (I used Reduced fat Peter Pan)
*Red & Green colored sugar (make sure to use sparingly! I didn't & they were too sweet for my liking!)
*Waxed Paper


With a butter knife, spread the peanut putter onto a cracker. Place another on top to make a little cracker sandwich!



This is what it should look like!



Following the package directions, melt the white chocolate or almond bark.



Dip each of the little cracker sandwiches into the melted white chocolate/almond bark covering fully.



Place the covered cracker onto the wax paper.



LIGHTLY sprinkle the crackers with the red & green sugar (or you can choose one or the other)



THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF TOO MUCH SUGAR! HAHA It really needs to be about half of this.



Now, just let this little sweet treats dry!


In this recipe I learned that I definitely prefer almond bark (although the name sounds gross) to white chocolate & that less is more when it comes to the decorative sugar! I hope you enjoy! Maybe these little guys will save you hours in the kitchen at your next holiday party! Happy Holidays! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is all my hubs asked for when I asked him for a special requested treat for Christmas Day! Yummers!

    ReplyDelete